Call or email to schedule a 30-minute consultation at 925-621-8711 -or- email@example.com
Your Questions Answered...
What do you do as an Executive Sales and Leadership Coach?
- I work with business owners and executives to grow revenue by addressing issues related to sales strategy, process, and people. In doing so, we work together to eliminate the financial and emotional problems and costs associated with such.
What are some examples of problems you solve?
- Flat or declining revenue -or- hyper uncontrolled growth
- Low employee engagement, high turnover and attrition, dysfunctional relationships
- Nonexistent or ineffective strategy and tactics and or inefficient processes
- Lack of proper preparation for a future event, including go-to-market entry, acquisition or merger, exit of owners, IPO.
- Financial and emotional angst, including relational discord
What will I and others get as a result of working with you?
- A substantial increase in scalable and sustainable sales revenue (financial benefit)
- A greater well-being for the business owner, executive, and team (emotional benefit)
- An increase of value provided to all stakeholders (customers, colleagues, community) and higher valuation for shareholders in income and equity appreciation (common-good benefit).
What are your areas of focus?
- Strategy – a vision and a simple, effective plan to achieve objectives
- Process – the execution of tactics to generate revenue and achieve results
- People – influence and leadership development to control one’s space
- Operations – a management system and training platform to support efforts
Who are you, how are you different from other coaches and consultants, and why should I work with you?
- I possess a deep understanding of human behavior and how to influence such.
- I have the ability to simplify the complex and help others connect the dots.
- My gift is the ability to alter paradigms (frameworks of thinking) using relatable metaphors and analogies.
- Ultimately, with over 20 years of experience in various sales and leadership roles (influence) and markets (situations), clients rely on my help to become unstuck and grow their business.
What is your core message to business owners and executives?
- There is a better, easier way to grow sales revenue and it need not be complicated or difficult… with the right guidance, accountability, and execution.
Who do you typically work with?
- Position: Business owners and executives (CXO, President, Vice President, Director)
- Type: Privately-held and family businesses
- Sector: Manufacturing, Wholesale/Distribution, Professional Services, Technology, Food & Beverage
- Employees: from 1 to 100 customer-facing people, primarily salespeople
Are you open to working with other entities and in different industries?
- Yes, as the principles of growth are universal to any type of organization, including service clubs, churches, nonprofits.