What do you do as an Executive Revenue Coach?
- I work with business owners and sales executives to grow sales revenue and to fix sales problems, thus eliminating the high financial and emotional costs associated with such.
What are symptoms of problems that I may need help?
- Flat or declining revenue -or- hyper uncontrolled growth
- Low employee engagement and high turnover and attrition
- Nonexistent or ineffective strategy and tactics, and or inefficient processes
- Lack of proper preparation for a future event, including go-to-market entry, acquisition or merger, exit of owners, IPO.
- Financial and emotional angst
What are some probable outcomes after working with you?
- A substantial increase in scalable and sustainable sales revenue (financial benefit)
- A greater well-being for the business owner, executive, and team (emotional benefit)
- An increase of value provided to all stakeholders (customers, colleagues, community) and higher valuation for shareholders in income and equity appreciation (common-good benefit).
What are your areas of focus?
- Sales strategy – a vision and a simple, effective plan to achieve objectives
- Sales process – the execution of tactics to generate leads and close deals
- Sales people – influence and leadership development to control one’s space
- Sales operations – a management system and training platform to support efforts
Who are you and why should I work with you?
- With over 20 years of experience in various sales roles and markets, clients rely on my help to become unstuck and grow their business.
What is your core message to business owners and executives?
- There is a better, easier way to grow sales revenue and it need not be complicated or difficult… with the right guidance, accountability, and execution.
Who do you typically work with?
- Position: Business owners and executives (President, VP of Sales, Sales Director)
- Sector: Manufacturing, Wholesale/Distribution, Professional Services, Technology, Food & Beverage
- Employees: from 1 to 100 customer-facing salespeople
Are you open to working with other entities and in different industries?
- Yes, as the principles of growth are universal to any type of organization, including service clubs, churches, nonprofits.